LOCATION: Chicago, IL
Executive Candidate Profile
Highly passionate award-winning and visionary executive with a proven track record starting, growing, leading, and overseeing the successful exits of technology companies. With three exits over the last decade, they are a proven business leader with a cross-functional background in product development, marketing, VC and PE fundraising, strategy, implementation, revenue growth, business development, technology innovation, operations, customer success, partnerships, and people leadership. Having spent the bulk of their career in high-tech, they bring to the table a broad- based perspective on SaaS technology, as well as a tenure of experience which allows them to flawlessly create and execute against a visionary strategic plan. Efforts led directly to increase company valuations, new revenue, and customer success. As an LGBTQ executive, they strongly support and advance diversity in the workplace and believe in giving back to the community. They take pride in accelerating organizations to the next level, being a team player and a proactive, coaching manager.
- Executive Leadership & Management
- VC & PE Fundraising
- Product Strategy & Management
- Strategic Marketing & Branding
- Alliances & Business Development
- Technology Creation & Implementation
- Revenue Generation & Growth
- Innovation & Digital Transformation
- Strategic Planning & Business Operations
- Customer Success
Recognition / Achievements
- Has been directly involved in 3 high growth tech exits totally $1.5B, including being the CEO and exiting their own VC-Backed start-up to a PE-backed company. Took the company from ideation, through creation, growth, ARR in millions, VC funding and exit. Each of these exits have been both tech acquisitions and PE recap mergers. In each exit, they directly impacted the exit contributing to the deal’s success.
- Flawlessly led over a dozen launches and GTM of innovative products from ideation, development, launch, marketing, branding, pr, sales, product operations, operations, P&L and growth. Knows how to take tech products to the next level and has had the opportunity to do so including tech in AI, web3, blockchain, analytics, workflow, HR, MarTech and LegalTech.
- Great at presenting and using high EQ to close deals, partnerships, and funding. Directly helped close dozens of deals in 6 & 7 figure range, close new clients, and bring on new partnerships. Won the US Legal Tech Venture competition and the Chicago Innovation Awards using their presenting and networking skills.
- A great dealmaker who has extensive experience delivering strategic alliances and partnerships. While CEO they assured a major strategic alliance integration with a leading organization that boosted their tech’s reach, who in turn become a major investor in this innovator’s own company.
- A motivating leader that drives team results. They have extensive experience growing teams, products and navigating growing pains in tech companies. They’ve led teams of 50+ including to success.
- Master of Business Administration
- Specializations in Strategy, Marketing, and General Management
- Master of Arts, Musical Theatre Performance
- Bachelor of Science, History, Cum Laude