LOCATION: Toronto, ON
Executive Candidate Profile
A seasoned technology executive with over 20 years of experience unifying IS/IT and security to bridge the business divide. Able to deliver strategic solutions that lower cost while increasing reliability and customer satisfaction. Ultimately resulting in higher sales and greater customer retention rates.
A catalyst for change, fostering rapid execution through strong team development and continuous improvement. Able to design and manage globally distributed teams delivering condensed timeline projects with exceptional success rates.
Seeking an executive leadership role overseeing technology, people, partnerships, strategy, and security for a business or institution. Looking for a culture that understands the fourth industrial revolution and yearns for innovation.
Recognition / Achievements
- Exceeded budget targets by 14% delivering operational savings of over 34% within one year through increased efficiency and consolidation
- Increased uptime and availability for all products to over 99.95%
- Managed 50% cost reduction through renegotiation and utilization monitoring in the cloud
- Developed and managed three-year NIST 800-53 corporate security and governance program
- Completion of SSAE18 SOC1 and SOC2 Type II reports for three business lines in under 12 months
- Consolidated 70+ globally distributed cloud/co-location facilities down to three co-location facilities, AWS and Azure
- Oversaw various governance program implementations including GDPR, HIPAA, and PCI
- Executed over 30 acquisition integrations for business units, averaging one per quarter
- Built project management office to oversee 40+ successful projects per year
Education / Designations
- Frequent speaker, moderator, and panelist at security conferences
- Incident Response and Detection
- Data Breaches: Detection, Investigation, and Response
- Military Strategy and Tactics for Cyber Security
- Active member of the cybersecurity community
- Network and Internet Support Professional (with honours) – The Institute for Computer Studies
- Coordinated Business Program – York University
Hobbies / Interests
- Avid reader with a life-long passion for learning, always striving for improvement, both personally and professionally. Dog lover with a very independent thinking Samoyed. Love a good challenge and will always rise to the occasion.