Location: Toronto, ON
Executive Candidate Profile
An accomplished leader offering deep and broad executive leadership experience in transforming and growing business, delighting customers, and inspiring employees. An inspirational leader who supports continuous coaching and development to fuel sustained organizational growth. Recognized for improving sales methodology, market approach, and operational effectiveness to grow the business and win against the competition via a differentiated approach. Enhances the organization’s brand and culture with strong, people-first, highly engaged teams to be company ambassadors. Coaches Leaders to enable the achievement of goals and long-term success.
Over 25 years of experience leading direct and indirect sales, sales operations, and marketing. Held the title of VP Sales in a top 25 company in Canada, Chief Revenue Officer, Chief Commercial Officer, and Chief Marketing Officer.
Currently the Chief Commercial Officer with a Health Organization.
Recognition / Achievements
- Enabled sales growth of 40% YoY, Churn reduction of 27%
- Led Business Solutions Team to 4.2% YOY revenue growth 2012-2017 in a top 25 Company in Canada
- Received award for outstanding leadership in 2020
- A recognized champion for non-profits and community organizations, corporately and personally
- Enhanced shareholder value and increased profits
- Drives customer satisfaction and retention rates
Education / Designations
- University Certificate in Exec. Leadership (Corporate Leadership Forum), Harvard Business School, 2017
- Corporate Sales Leadership Certification (via DSG), 2017
- Coach Certification, International Coaching Federation, 2016-Present
- University Certificate, Not for Profit Board Leadership, Rotman/ ICD.D, 2013
- Corporate Directors Business School, Various
- University Certificate, Sales Management, Schulich Executive Education Centre, Toronto, ON
- Hons. Diploma, Chemical Engineering Tech, Seneca College, Toronto, ON
- Chemical Engineering Studies, University of Toronto, Toronto, ON