LOCATION: Wilmington, DE
RELOCATE: No, Open to Remote/Hybrid
Executive Candidate Profile
With more than 20 years of experience in Sales and leadership roles focused on marketing and business strategy as well as diversity and inclusion, this dynamic individual has a demonstrated track record of enabling top-line growth, increasing retention, expansion, and profitability, rapidly growing the client base, transforming organizations, and creating more equitable and engaged work environments.
Leading teams that overachieve on goals, even during challenging and disruptive times, is the kind of management situation they thrive in. Empowering teams and being empowered by company leadership creates the accountability, innovation, efficiency, collaboration, integrity, and awareness that this trailblazer strives to live by.
Recognition / Achievements
- Winning Female Executive of the Year 2022
- Expanding membership by 35% from 5.2K to 7K individuals and propelled annual grant funding from $200K to $3M as President & CEO at Women in Revenue.
- Growing revenues from 21% to $23M while expanding net margin from 9% to 11% as Chief Marketing Officer and obtaining a 2% increase in workforce diversity in <18 months as Head of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Televerde.
- Revitalizing 2+ years of flat revenue growth, boosting annual sales by 13% from $485M to $546M as VP of Global Demand Strategy at Clarivate Analytics.
- Turning around Enterprise Business Intelligence and Predictive Analytics to deliver. $80M in annual revenues as Sr. Director of Field Marketing for North America at SAP.
Education / Designations
Master of Business Administration – Marketing
- Bachelor of Arts – Communication
- Executive Leadership Certificate