LOCATION: San Francisco, CA
Executive Candidate Profile
Sales Growth and Business Development Professional with 8+ years of experience driving the overall growth strategy for B2B F500 companies specializing in both SaaS and Hardware sales. Additionally, brings entrepreneurial experience having built a digital network platform serving 2000+ women and, a fintech company based in Eastern Africa that grew from 5% to 75% within the first year of launch.
Owns and executes GTM strategies positioned for long-term market share growth goals. Builder of dynamic sales culture where goals are exceeded, and people thrive. As someone who has grown up and lived around the world is comfortable taking risks and navigating through ambiguity. A passion for building strong relationships with a track record of driving revenue growth and success in any environment.
Recognition / Achievements
- Played a critical role as Chief of Staff for the Head of Sales that helped transform a historically B2C organization into a B2B enterprise powerhouse growing it to $1B in revenue within 1.5 years.
- Piloted and evaluated a new multi-year pricing strategy (Logitech Select) for F1000, which generated additional revenue of ~450k/Qtr.
- Created outbound strategies for Acquisition and Midmarket teams as part of sales enablement, which Increased opportunities by 30%.
- Built the organization’s first B2B Proof of Concept which decreased the sales cycle from 15 to 4 days, saving approximately $8K per deal from not having to go through distribution for purchase.
- Cofounded the first trade-in platform for B2B devices, as part of the sustainability goal where 45k+ devices were refurbished within the first year of launch
- BA, Mathematical Economics