LOCATION: Dallas, TX
Executive Candidate Profile
Seasoned executive officer with an extensive history of growing value in private, public, and non-profit sectors through a passion for helping others succeed. Believes in building culture first. A business can have a solid strategy, but without the right culture, it will never work. Has seen firsthand where a great culture allowed visibility to blind spots, and this foresight enabled a quick pivot to enable success.
Key skills and competencies in the following areas:
- Chief Financial Officer
- Chief Executive Officer
- Board Member
- IPO Execution
- Sarbanes Oxley / SOX
- SEC Reporting
- Public Capital Raising
- Investor Relations
- Financial Planning & Analysis
- Private Equity Sponsored Companies
- Private Capital Raising
- Mergers, Acquisitions & Divestitures
- Managing through leverage
- Corporate Presentations
- Non-Profit Development
- Staff Development & Supervision Multiple/Remote Office Management
Recognition / Achievements
- Taking company public and transforming the finance and accounting teams into a public reporting and investor relations team.
- Guiding company through a prolonged period of low commodity prices where not only was bankruptcy avoided, but also grew the size of company while de-leveraging, being the only upstream MLP that avoided bankruptcy.
- Growing company from inception to first revenue in less than 18 months and attracting a potential buyer shortly thereafter.
- Transferring skills outside of oil and gas with great pride in learning a new industry and having the same success.
- Master in Business Administration, Finance
- Finished top 5% of class
- Bachelor of Engineering, Electrical Engineering and Math