Location: Greater Richmond Area, Virginia
Executive Candidate Profile
Results-oriented professional with extensive leadership experience. Expertise lies in business operations, driving vast improvement in corporate process/procedure, program/project management, change management, business development, designing and implementing an organizational structure to obtain and hold to corporate goals and objectives set by mission, vision, and core value statements. Experienced in problem-solving, profitability maximization, operational quality, and repeatability. Acute attention to detail and sense of proper process and order. Skilled at analyzing and interpreting information and data, including legal and contractual documents.
Recognition / Achievements
- Executed a complicated and sensitive cultural overhaul, providing unwavering leadership to drive clarity of objectives to an organization with a winning product but prior years of dysfunctional operation.
- Lead a greatly diversified business through a dynamic industry downturn, to an organization noted for top-tier offering.
- Directed the complete overhaul and reversal of a faltering business to an efficient and profitable leader in a highly regulated industry.
- Headed the transformation of operational efficiency and increased profitability to the organization – Regained leadership role in transmitter business. Tripled revenue stream while 40% margins were established and maintained. Lead times and return rates were cut by 75% and inventory turns doubled. Achieved 98% on-time delivery.
- Developed an OEM business model and negotiated an exclusive contract with the biggest component supplier in the industry – Achieved a 300% increase in revenue over the first two years.
- Spearheaded dramatic improvement in global repair operations – Improved backlog, cycle time and bounce rate by 80% or more in the first twelve months.
- Chaired the complete retooling of business processes and policies – Attained corporate TL9000 certification in eight months, leaving the organization with trained subject matter experts, globalized methodologies, and a continual business improvement process that is self-sustaining.
- Commanded a 132-man infantry rifle company in the 101st Airborne Division – Recognized as a top unit in the brigade (16 companies) in training proficiency and readiness. Airborne, Air Assault, Ranger with absolute integrity and engaged leadership that is respected by followers and valued by commanders and above.
Education / Designations
- BS in Engineering/Economics from the United States Military Academy at West Point