LOCATION: Washington, DC Metro Area
Executive Candidate Profile
Operations and product expert with over 10 years of experience in software, marketing, and publishing industries. Caring and empathetic manager who emphasizes team growth, supportive work environments, and positive community. Proven history of leadership, process improvement, cross-department management, cost-savings, and efficiency. Ability to unite global teams with experience in remote and virtual teams across Canada, Europe, US, and Asia. Recently led an organization of 100+ employees across five countries, including three mergers. Specific expertise in the implementation of complex loyalty and receipt processing-based promotions for large-scale CPG brands.
Recognition / Achievements
- Improved EBITDA by 1645% from Q3 2017 to Q3 2018 with cost savings and reoccurring revenue.
- Managed cross-company cost savings and reduced expenses by $1.9 million in 2017, $1.2 million in 2018, and $540,000 as of Q2 2019 in non-employee, cash costs.
- Implemented machine learning, OCR technology and transitioned live programs with over 15,000 daily images. Ultimately reduced processing costs by 50% or $480,000 yearly.
- Supported operations for over $15 million in sales with P&L accountability.
- Managed five Product Owners and maintain global Product Roadmap for all five major product lines.
- Oversaw the creation, development, and release of 500+ features yearly.
- Managed the merger of three companies including global offices and operational personnel.
Education / Designations
- Certified Scrum Master – Scrum Alliance
- Master of Business Administration – Johns Hopkins University Carey Business School
- Bachelor of Arts in English Language and Literature and Philosophy – Cum Laude with Honors – University of Maryland
- Editor of non-fiction books
- Yoga enthusiast