LOCATION: Dallas, TX
Executive Candidate Profile
Certified professional and experienced entrepreneur with extensive record leading cybersecurity, operations, and SW development teams. Adept at implementing new procedures and technologies to strengthen security posture, enhance operational efficiency, and control costs.
Demonstrated success in creating secure and compliant development and production environment, assessing and mitigating potential risks, and analyzing complex regulatory environments.
Joins companies at the time they require a paradigm shift in their approach to cybersecurity, to create data protection strategies and build sophisticated software products to meet and exceed business and customers’ requirements.
- Security Strategy
- Cloud SecOps
- PCI, HIP AA, SOC2, ISO 27001 Compliance
- Secure SDLC
- Cross-Team Collaboration
- SaaS SW and Operations
- Payment Processing
- Blockchain Technology, Security and Privacy
Recognition / Achievements
Demonstrated success in designing, building, and maintaining several PCI, HIP AA, and SOC2-compliant SaaS environments from the ground up. As a result, those environments never had a security breach or major security incident.
- Designed and implemented several on-prem to cloud migrations as a head of cybersecurity and operations, leading the strategy, architecture, and implementation of cloud deployments and security controls.
- Authored multiple publications on payments and securities, and various papers and essays.
- Architected and developed various successful retail point-of-sale and payment processing products for leading retail software and hardware vendors.
- Co-founded and designed two cryptocurrency start-up projects.
Education / Designations
Academic Certification – Robotics, Computer Science
- ISC2 CISSP
- CompTIA Security+
- EC-Council ECSP (Certified Secure Programmer)
- Former PCIP and PCIISA
- Professional Training:
- Architecting with AWS
- Programming .NET
- Framework with C#
- Software Engineer Retraining Program
- CISM Certification in progress