LOCATION: Vancouver, BC
RELOCATE: No, Open for Remote Work
Executive Candidate Profile
A recognized strategic thinker and precise tactician with over a decade of experience in marketing, communications, and business development. Superpowers are energy and passion which helps in motivating teams to achieve results.
Excelled in large organizations to medium-sized firms, and recently a Silicon Valley-based technology company. This vast experience has given the business insights to be agile, tackle process improvements, increase stakeholder engagement, influence change management, and assess growth opportunities.
Proven track record of exceeding targets and KPI’s and brings a level of confidence and experience to improve business processes and implement change.
Recognition / Achievements
Transitioned a B2C model to a B2B model with a 40% increase in revenue in the B2B space
- Executed a successful channel partner program in one month
- Increased organic website traffic by 46% and MQL’s by 37%
- Improved RFP pursuit win average by ~25% across all sectors
- Consistently achieved annual sales targets by at least 114% YoY
- Enabled SaaS sales growth by 25% YoY and reduced SaaS churn by 32%
- A recognized champion for marketing non-profits and community organizations, corporately and personally
- Drives customer satisfaction and retention rates
Education / Designations
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Executive Management
- Graduate Certificate in Project Management
- Bachelor of Commerce (BCom), Entrepreneurial and Business Management
- Marketing and Sales Management Diploma
- Adobe Creative Suite
- HubSpot Certified