LOCATION: Calgary, AB
Executive Candidate Profile
Brings over 12 years of experience in hardware and software design implementation and ten years of experience in project management implementation, instruction, and department coordination. Passionate about executing projects effectively and achieving results. Skilled at implementing new programs from concept to completion and establishing concise processes and documentation.
Has experience optimizing new programs to maximize profit for schools and introducing new products using strong business models. Proficiency as an Electrical Engineering Coordinator and Professor and almost fifteen years of telecom experience managing projects related to integrating new products, network solutions, and software.
Excellent leadership skills and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels. Managed and supported technical documentation for new and existing software and worked as a proven home-based employee, demonstrating solid self-management capabilities.
Recognition / Achievements
- Teaching engineering and seeing the development of students has been a particular joy
- Implementing new construction technologies through applied research in residential homes and gaining new perspectives on green technologies
- Overseeing projects like direct assessment offerings to newcomers to Canada in the post-secondary space has allowed one to see how a small assessment can change the life of a new Canadian
Education / Designations
- Bachelor’s of Science in Electrical Engineering
- Masters Certificate in Project Management