LOCATION: San Francisco, CA
Executive Candidate Profile
Senior sales and finance executive with a proven record of leadership and results across multiple businesses, geographies, and functions. Possesses a quantifiable track record of meeting growth, revenue, and profitability targets. Extensive experience in the development, execution, and achievement of business plans.
Broad knowledge of the technology industry with an in-depth understanding of the public and commercial sector markets. A strong background in revenue operations, owning all aspects of sales, marketing, growth, customer success, and a strong understanding of the sales process and sales funnel.
This experienced leader has a passion for building teams, growing people and culture, recruiting, developing, and motivating sales and management talent.
- General Management
- Business Development
- State & Local Government
- Small Business
- High Tech
Recognition / Achievements
- Building and growing a major tech organization’s video collaboration business from $100M with 32 employees to close to a Billion with an organization of 165 employees.
- Restructured tech company from declining annual revenue and negative operating income to positive growth and operating income
- Established a State and Local Government sales vertical for a tech company which resulted in doubled revenue and market share while increasing profitability by 350bpts through direct and partner sales and marketing strategies to reach US government customers.
- Built a successful Channel Partner Program for several organizations that drove the financial achievements of these tech companies.
Education / Designations
M.B.A International Business Management
- B.S. Economics – Summa Cum Laude Graduate