LOCATION: Edmonton, AB
Executive Candidate Profile
Esteemed professional with over 20 years of technology experience within the tourism and hospitality industry.
Brings a wide breadth of industry knowledge and enthusiasm, they have worked in multiple hotel operations-based roles throughout their career – from Front Desk Agent to General Manager to Hospitality Instructor; and as a result, have gained valuable insider hospitality knowledge.
Due to extensive hospitality technology experience working with everything from upscale hotels to economy brands, they find that success in the industry comes from building and nurturing relationships with clients and partners around the globe.
While hospitality has been a prominent career track, there is a great benefit to be provided and sought by other sectors and industries.
Recognition / Achievements
- Accomplished global sales leader and naturally charismatic relationship builder
- 20+ years of experience in SaaS within the hospitality industry
- Track record of building and nurturing mutually beneficial long-term business relationships
- Personally, targeted and closed the largest single account in company’s global portfolio and first enterprise account in North America for a combined total of $500,000 over a 36-month period
- Increased Revenue at an Annual Percent Growth Rate of 262.50% over a 3-year period
- Increased Customer base at an Annual Percent Growth Rate of 160% over a 3-year period
- Bachelor of Applied Management in Hospitality and Tourism (BAHMT)