LOCATION: Toronto, CAN
Executive Candidate Profile
He has over 13 years as an IT support in several sectors such as Information Technologies & Service, Hospitality and Aviation. Throughout his career he has continued to acquire various certifications to compliment his hands on experience. Enjoys challenging himself to achieve new goals in todays fast paced IT world. One thing he is proud of is his ability to continually have a positive and supportive working relationship with his colleagues, which greatly contributes to overall satisfaction. Throughout his career he has achieved a lot, more than can be added to one sheet introduction below.
Recognition / Achievements
- Build ADDS in Azure Cloud and Sync with On-Premises VMWare infrastructure
- Recover SuiteCRM frontend and re-connect to RDS Database from instance deletion by AWS autoscaling
- Configure, Troubleshoot, and Manage Intune MDM for over 200 iOS users
- Perform Authoritative SYSVOL restore on Primary Domain Controller to restore DFSR replication in the domain
Education / Designations
- Seneca College UNIX/Linux System Administration 2010 – 2012
- George Brown College Computer Systems Technician Diploma 2001 – 2005
Experience / Keywords
- Planned and executed Active Directory cleanup project to reduce number of stale user objects in the domain.
- Customized PowerShell script to test Active Directory ports to remediate AD replication and monitoring issues.
- Migrated internal infrastructure backups from Symantec Backup Exec to a Veeam backup solution.
- Created a custom dashboard for Domain Controller monitoring using SolarWinds out of the box templates.
Lotus Notes 6 and 8
Symantec System Recovery
Dell Server x86
Hardware (stand-alone servers and blades)
HP Rapid Deployment