Location: New York
Executive Candidate Profile
Diverse and highly experienced Capital Markets professional with over 25 years of experience. Possesses comprehensive knowledge of FX markets, Interest Rate markets, and Commodity markets. Highly knowledgeable and experienced in complex derivatives with an accomplished record of providing the highest level of service to Institutional and Private Wealth Management Clients.
Excels in a collaborative environment that is client-facing, ideally challenging, and provides an opportunity to continue to grow and learn professionally.
Recognition / Achievements
- Advised, collaborated, and gained the trust of numerous Ultra High Net Worth and Family Office clients
- In-house product specialist: Frequent presenter to both clients and colleagues on macro risks across a host of asset classes. Keen ability to frame complex macro exposures in a clear and concise manner
- Managed all the complex risks associated with a large currency options portfolio
Education / Designations
- Masters of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Arts (Mathematics)
- FINRA Series 3, Series 7, Series 24, Series 53, Series 63 and Series 66 Registered