Location: Montreal, QC
Executive Candidate Profile
An accomplished sales executive with extensive experience in sales leadership, team building, channel building and performance cultures. A results-focused leader who has assumed various sales and marketing leadership roles in telecommunications, SaaS, PaaS & (IoT) Internet of Things sectors, with a strong focus on change management and developing strong performance-based sales cultures.
A charismatic and driven sales leader with strong interpersonal, motivational, and coaching skills. A leader who embraces and adapts to change and enjoys transforming business challenges into successes through collaborative teamwork and strong transformational leadership.
Thrives taking on roles that require significant growth paths. Enjoys collaborating with teams and building effective & efficient sales channels.. Focuses on not only building a strong sales strategy but also working alongside a team to ensure flawless execution to overachieve.
2B Solution Selling | Strategy | Management | Sales Leadership | Enterprise Software | Channel Sales
Recognition / Achievements
- Achieved 9 President’s Clubs over career as Sales Leader
- Built and grew IOT sales team from 8 to 47 employees and drove revenues over $80M
- In last position saw
- 5 years of continued overachievement and growth: 113%, 118%, 122%, 114%, 102%
- Improved customer churn and retention by 80%
- Tripled size of team over 3 years
- Grew net new logos by 47%
- As a lecturer at Concordia University in the Department of Management
- Evaluated at top 10 percentile of all lecturers
- Nominated for Distinguished Teaching Award
Education / Designations
- Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (B. Admin)