LOCATION: Yorba Linda, CA
Executive Candidate Profile
With over 25 years of experience in high-tech, consumer products, hardware & electronics manufacturing, business consulting, sports equipment, textile & apparel, retail, and e-commerce industries, this executive is a pragmatic self-starter and seasoned international entrepreneur. In the role of Vice President, they focus on core business strategies and planning, private labelling product development, e-commerce development, global supply chain management, business operations, and data analytics.
Their background includes founding and leading several successful start-ups and working for an Asian conglomerate and Fortune 500 companies internationally in Europe, Asia, and North America.
Global Supply Chain Management
Core Business Strategies and Planning
Private Labeling Product Development
Cross-functional Team Leadership
International Business Experience
Recognition / Achievements
Succeeded in turnaround/change management of a negative performance start-up company of US$2M into a positive revenue growth at US$48M. Grew the company from 98 to 450 plus staff, increased manufacturing sites from 1 to 3, warehouses & distribution sites from 1 to 2, retail stores from 0 to 18 in USA, P.R. China, Japan, and Thailand, and distribution network from 15 to over 50 countries.
- Creative solutions to reduce organization’s Service Level Agreement of 7 days down to 3.5 days by developing the Level-10 pre-build strategy with predictive forecast modeling to support the Built-to-Order (BTO)) and Assemble-to-Order (ATO). This is a 50% improvement in lead-time delivery which led to an increased AWS order volume by 28% worth hundreds of US$ Millions in orders.
- Developed and implemented a thorough business plan which encompasses sales and marketing, business operations, global procurement, and private labeling, resulting in an increase of more than $500K in monthly sales revenue within 6 months, and a significant improvement of 26% in gross profit margin, and improved eCommerce order fulfillment and on-time delivery rate by 18% leading to a 4.9-star Google review rating.
- Master of Science – Engineering Management
- Bachelor of Science – Mechanical Engineering & Industrial Engineering
- Business Analytics Certification
- Data Visualizations: Tools & Techniques Certification